2023 camp allen retreats
Retreat packages are all-inclusive and include hotel style accommodations, buffet meals, snacks, and most programming.
Registration is open for all 2023 events with the exception of of Needlepoint Retreats which open two months prior to each event.
These are open to the general public and all are welcome! For questions regarding online event registration, contact us at 936-825-7175 or here.
This does not reflect all bookings. Only Camp Allen sponsored events, Diocesan events, and events with online registration. To inquire about additional date availability please submit an inquiry request.
- October 1-4 | Neurospora 2023 | Register
- October 2-4 | Mah Jongg | Register
- October 6-7 | Gramps Camp | Contact Camp Allen for more information.
- October 6-8 | Fly Fishing Retreat | Register
- October 9-11 | EDOT Retired Clergy, Spouses & Surviving Spouses | Register
- October 9-11 | Aged to Perfection | Register
- October 13-15 | Remember the Signs: Faith, Knowing, & The Real in The Silver Chair-C.S. Lewis | Register
- October 20-22 | A Weekend of Hope | Register
- October 22-25 | EDOT Fall Clergy Conference | Register