camper packing list
Pack enough clothes for the entire week, clearly labeling your camper’s first and last name on everything. Laundry facilities are not available. Pack all of your camper’s items in a single piece of luggage (duffel bag, suitcase, or trunk).
- Bedding with pillow (sleeping bag or sheets & blanket)
- 2 Bathing suits (modest one pieces)
- Shorts, t-shirts, socks, underwear, and pajamas
- Laundry bag for dirty clothes
- Athletic shoes (no open-toed, backless, or sandals)
- Flashlight (with new batteries)
- Toiletries (shampoo, toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)
- 2 Towels (for both swimming and showering)
- Jeans for horseback riding (mandatory)
- One can of non-menthol shaving cream
Optional Items: Bible, camera, stationary, rain jacket or poncho, insect repellant, sunscreen, envelopes, stamps, pens, and a costume for the dance.
Campers are not permitted to bring electronics such as: phones, tablets, laptops, hand held gaming systems, etc. Knives, firearms, fireworks, aerosols, alcohol, drugs, non-prescription drugs or topical medications, tobacco products, straighteners, and curling irons are also prohibited. Also, your camper will not need any money while they are at camp.