camper packing list
Pack enough clothes for the entire week, clearly labeling your camper’s first and last name on everything. Laundry facilities are not available. Pack all of your camper’s items in a single piece of luggage (duffel bag, suitcase, or trunk).
- Optional Dance Costume
- 1 Pillow
- 1 Twin Sheet Set
- 1 Blanket or Sleeping Bag
- 2 Swimsuits (modest only - no speedos, jammers, or bikinis)
- 1 Raincoat or Poncho
- 3 Pajamas
- 2 Bath Towels
- 1 Beach Towel
- 8 Underwear
- 8 Pairs of Socks
- 8 T-shirts
- 8 Shorts
- 1 Pants or Jeans (required for horseback riding)
- 1-2 Pairs of Athletic Shoes (closed toe, closed heel)
- 1 Pair of Water Shoes (showers, lakefront, pool areas)
- 1 Laundry Bag
- 1 Water Bottle
- 1 Flashlight (with new batteries)
- Caddy or Bag of Toiletries (shampoo, toothbrush, deodorant, etc.)
- Letter Writing Supplies (pen, paper, stamps, etc)
- Insect Repellant
- Electronics such as Phones, smart watches, Tablets, Laptops, Hand-Held Gaming Systems, etc.
- Tank tops, cut-off shirts, or form-fitting clothing (for boys and girls).
- Clothing with references to tobacco, alcohol, or marijuana.
- Knives, Firearms, and Fireworks
- Candles, Diffusers, and Aerosols
- Alcohol, Drugs, Non-prescription Drugs, Topical Medications, Tobacco and Vaping products
- Hair Straighteners and Curling Irons